9 Pcs Professional Eye Brush Set With Pouch
Create a bold Smokey eye or go with a classic eyeshadow look. Our 9 pcs eye set. The set packs in all the brushes that are required to create various eye looks effortlessly.
HURRY UP! LAUNCHING SALE ENDS IN
Create a bold Smokey eye or go with a classic eyeshadow look. Our 9 pcs eye set. Packs in all the brushes that are required to create various eye looks effortlessly. Moreover, you can store and travel with your brushes safely with our soft PU pouch.
Recommended by India's Top Makeup Experts & Bloggers including Kalpana Nandu, Medha Dudeja, Prerna Tanwar, and More.......
- E201 - Precise Eye Liner Brush
- E202 - Brow Spoolie Brush & Angled Brow Brush
- E203 - Small Eyeshadow Smudger Pencil Brush
- E204 - Fluffy Eyeshadow Blending Brush
- E205 - Tapered Fluffy Small Blending Brush
- E206 - Flat Synthetic Cut Crease Eye Brush
- E207 - Dense Dome Eyeshadow Application Brush
- E208 - Mini Fan/Mascara Brush
- L401 - Lip Brush
- 1 PU Makeup Pouch (Black with Gold Logo)
- Handmade with Wooden-handle & Premium Ferrule.
- 100% Vegan and Cruelty Free.
- Soft on Gentle Skin with Perfect Grip.
- Premium Quality Brushes at Affordable Price.
- Loved by Makeup Experts & Bloggers.
- Effortless & Flawless Blending.
MEU Professional brush set is your perfect partner in achieving those stunning looks. With high-quality bristles and specially designed precise cuts, MEU Professional Brushes are the best choice of every makeup enthusiast. MEU professional makeup brushes are 100% Vegan & Cruelty Free.
- Maximum Retail Price:- Rs.2999 (incl. all taxes)
- Company Name:- LAC MAKEUP STUDIO PVT LTD
- Company Address:- GF 16/454 T.P. Mayur Vihar Phase 1 East Delhi, DL, India
- Country of Origin:- MADE IN INDIA
- Marketed and Imported by:- LAC MAKEUP STUDIO PVT LTD
Frequently Asked Questions
Q - What Brushes Do I Actually Require?
You often hear from a professional about their collection of 200-300 makeup brushes. But in reality, you only need 10-16 makeup brushes to create any look flawlessly without any trials and tribulations.
MEU has created 4 such sets that caters to your specific needs. Eye set, face set, face+eye set and a complete 16 pcs brush set. Which you definitely require if you're a professional or a beginner.
Do checkout the brushes on the given link https://www.meucosmetics.com/collections/brushes
Q - Why Clean Makeup Brushes?
If you don't frequently wash your makeup brushes after they become caked with product and facial dust, they will eventually become harsh and dry. Skin irritation can also result from dirty brushes. As a result, routinely washing your makeup brushes maintains them smooth and shields your skin from harm
Q - How Should I Take Care Of And Clean My Brushes?
There are some pro-tips for making your brushes last. Make sure that you keep your brushes clean and sanitized by applying spray. And if you use a brush daily, then deep cleaning is required, once a week. With proper care, brushes can last a lifetime.
Q - How Frequently Should I Clean My Brushes?
You might be pleasantly surprised to learn that brushes often used with liquid formulas like foundation and concealer should only be washed once per week. Once every two weeks is best for cleaning other brushes used for eye shadow and powder blush.
Q - Do Makeup Brushes Ever Result In Allergic Reactions?
Yes, to answer briefly. Not all people's skin types respond well to the materials used to produce makeup brushes. Some people get skin irritation from the fine polyester fibers that some brushes gradually lose.
Q - Are Makeup Brush Sets Good?
Brush sets are really an investment you just can't say no to. Not just they cost less compared to buying brushes individually, they also carry all the essentials tools you need in one package. We at MEU have carefully crafted such few packages you can check them out in the following link https://www.meucosmetics.com/collections/brushes
Q - When To Buy Replacement Makeup Brushes?
Every one to three years, you should recommend replacing your makeup brushes. Whether they are application brushes for eyeshadow, blush, or bronzer, makeup brushes should all be washed once a week for maintenance.